Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

No-Poo Day 5

So maybe you still think I'm crazy, but it's day 5 and my hair looks and feels great.  I've done the baking soda/apple cider vinegar routine since Monday and my hair is awesome.  It is not dirty or greasy and actually, I don't think I even needed to wash it today.  Just a rinse would have done the trick.  I'm still using my taffy and hair spray in my hair, but the pic below is just wash and air dry.  So far I love it and I haven't seen anything negative.  I did the vinegar rinse every other day and I did notice my hair looked shinier on those days.  BUT I wouldn't do that every day since it can be too harsh and drying to do the vinegar every day.  Anyway, I'm going to keep going, but so far so good.  Anyone else brave enough to try it?  It's easy and cheap, what have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment